Off Topic Unable to bypass xxxx* country block even with VPN?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Unable to bypass xxxx* country block even with VPN?

Post by oliver21a »

Hi, I am trying to view a model's show on xxxx* but she has blocked my country. I tried using VPN to bypass the block, but it's not working. I also tried connecting with the Tor browser and there I can connect to her room and see that she's online, but the video is so slow and laggy that it's impossible to watch. It takes like half a minute to load a few seconds of the video. Therefore, I tried connecting with VPN with the same country that I was connected through via Tor, and then viewing the model in the normal browser. Again, it said that the account was hidden. Went back to Tor and then was able to see the laggy video again. The only other possibility could be that I'm still being recognized due to cookies, but I always access xxxx* through incognito mode so nothing should be saved. Does anyone know a way that I could bypass all of these dumb issues and just view the model's show? Thanks
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Unable to bypass xxxx* country block even with VPN?

Post by oliver21a »

Can you access any other accounts through VPN? It could be that the site is prohibiting VPNs from accessing (since it is rather easy to do this for a website provider)? If that is the case and if TOR is too slow then I'd guess using a proxy would be an option.