Off Topic Accidental pregnancy / knocked up while making content

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Accidental pregnancy / knocked up while making content

Post by oliver21a »

have you got any of hjer pregnant videos. Bitch account managers stung me for 350 dollars and still owe me. Just found out today she dropped her baby. I can swaop a couple of preg videos and pics
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

G!oryho!eSwa!!ow has a couple vids where the women say they are not on birth control and get creampied. Here is one. Rumor is one of them got pregnant and kept the kid but idk who or what vid.

Link:
https://www.whoreshub.com/videos/127766 ... ole-1080p/
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

In one old Indonesian scandal it was later revealed (by the woman involved) that the man had gotten her pregnant and that she aborted it two months later.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I'm sorry, but "UNINTENTIONALLY"?! That Sugarcake KNEW what she was doing, in fact I guaran-damn-TEE you most of these females KNOW what they are doing when they get "unintentionally" knocked up! Unless they had absolute failure of birth control, they were planning to become pregnant, probably sneakily to entrap the guy to pay child support. Unless these girls failed basic biology and sexual education, I cannot see how they would unintentionally get pregnant. They would have opportunities to abort the child or use plan B. They obviously have the money to afford it.