Off Topic Girls who post misleading or false descriptions paid sites

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Girls who post misleading or false descriptions paid sites

Post by oliver21a »

I made this topic to give people a place to list sites (agency), or girls who have misleading or false descriptions when selling content via dms or through sites. Please list girls or sites and what happened so people know who to watch out for.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Girls who post misleading or false descriptions paid sites

Post by oliver21a »

So I will start this off with unruly agency as one that sells $200 vips to be able to gain better access to girls they help run their sites. This usually includes free message in the DM section and better deals for more explicit content. They usually have someone speaking to you acting as if they are the girl and offering high priced dms with false or misleading descriptions. Examples would be nipples or legs spread yet once you make a purchase, it usually is covered or not as described. My suggestion is becareful with sites like this because more than not these girls are wanting $100s of dollars just to see a tease of nipple. Most never show or if they do it's limited for the price you are paying. These sites rarely post a teaser to let you know what your buying as well.

Link:
https://www.unrulyagency.com/