Off Topic OnlyFans Sudden Deletion

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic OnlyFans Sudden Deletion

Post by oliver21a »

After years on the site, I went to log into my account and got a message "Your Account is Inactive." I emailed support, and got a reply that there was some kind of terms of service violation, but that they could not disclose to me any details, that the process happened automatically, and that I am prohibited from starting new accounts. No warning, no explanation, just dumped. What a shitty platform! Anybody else experience this?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic OnlyFans Sudden Deletion

Post by oliver21a »

You were reported by one of the content creators and there was enough evidence that linked the stuff you were posting with your OF account. They dropped you for stealing their shit. I'm nor making fun, but it's pretty obvious why the dropped you. Just as an aside, the girls talk to each other and share subscriber lists. If they see the same person posting after each drops content they can narrow down who it is pretty quickly. That and OF fingerprints their files or an extent. I know one way they do it (Which is annoying because it overwrites any encoding you may do yourself)