Off Topic Cyberdrop DL.V3 How to setup the username and password?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Cyberdrop DL.V3 How to setup the username and password?

Post by oliver21a »

Hi, i used to use Cyberdrop DL.V3 to bulk download images in the other forum that was closed and it works really well, but i had a .bat file with the username and password ready for that forum, now it's seems that is in some HDD, so i did a new one and i can't seem to find the way to make it work for this forum. So the Start Windows.bat inside is like this: pip install --upgrade cyberdrop-dl cyberdrop-dl pause And in the help it says to use it like this: --social*****-username username to login to social***** (only required if the thread requires it) --social*****-password password to login to social***** (only required if the thread requires it) So i did: pip install --upgrade cyberdrop-dl cyberdrop-dl --social*****-myusername --social*****-mypassword pause And it doesn't work, and i tried with the email in username and the username itself. The error is: "cyberdrop-dl: error: unrecognized arguments:" Anyone knows how to properly setup?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Cyberdrop DL.V3 How to setup the username and password?

Post by oliver21a »

I would assume it can be used as: you put a space after the argument flag and provide a value there. Hope this helps!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Cyberdrop DL.V3 How to setup the username and password?

Post by oliver21a »

Oh, so i don't just put my username replacing "username", so i have to leave --social*****-username and then space an my username, i'lll try it, and i let you know. Greetings.