Off Topic Favorite Twitch Streamers?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Favorite Twitch Streamers?

Post by oliver21a »

I'm sure many of us have Twitch Streamers we seek out content for, but are there Twitch Streamers you enjoy watching for entertainment/fun? If you are on Twitch, what are you looking for? What genre, what game? If I'm looking for a "chill" stream I'll watch NorthernLion, Jerma, AvoidingThePuddle. If I'm looking for "just chatting", Mizkif and Esfand. Otherwise I'll watch fighting games and GTARP.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Favorite Twitch Streamers?

Post by oliver21a »

honestly i couldn't care less for Copyright and the likes. if i want tits, i go to other portals. also there i'd get the real deal, not just teasing. as for who i follow and what i watch - it's primarely vtubers; vshojo and a couple indies. they are mostly variety streamers. besides that it's mostly soviet womble and some members of the zf-clan. the rest is very varied - mechwarrior, irl-stuff, electronics and metal working, miniature painting, etc.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

the only streamers who i watch regularly are moistcritical and paymoneywubby there are a couple of others who ill stop in on sometimes if i see them on i also watch saltybet a lot but thats different than a streamer even tho its on twitch i also watch ludwig streams but those are on youtube and not twitch i dont like any of the lewd streamers because its so fake like its clearly just pandering to thirsty dudes and rarely actually a good tease
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I have a thing for DanucD who's a PUBG streamer mainly. She's a "serious" streamer though so I don't think she does any nudes.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I just want to be entertained whether it's just chatting or game streams don't care who the stream is just need to be interested in what they're doing
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Not twitch, but a Smash bros streamer on YouTube, Nairo. The streams are always a ton of fun
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Asmongold.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Mostly Tarkov Streamer such as DeadlySlob , Anton as for Variety : Zack_Hazard and Mikeburnfire