Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

Post by oliver21a »

$10 is the max I would ever pay for OF/Fansly/whatever. Even then the content better be good. If I sub to someone and see that their content is usually a garbage lingere pic every day/few days and maybe a short 5 second video every week then it's not worth keeping the sub.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

Post by oliver21a »

$15 sounds about right, as long as it is not all PPV stuff once you are in, then it is goodbye
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

there are too many creator's now to go any higher
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

$15 without PPV cause I really hate that crap
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Well if you guys want good recommendations for models that are worth the $ (at least imo) lmk!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

It really depends if they block stuff behind a PPV wall too or not I don't mind going as high as 35 a month as long as most content is not hidden behind another paywall