Off Topic I have a problem any help?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic I have a problem any help?

Post by oliver21a »

Hi, what's up? I tried to download a video from instagram and i used the right click on it and inspect method that i saw on utube you know downloading videos from the html page so i go to the html page and tried to download the video but i couldn't download it i just hovered over my cursor on a few things and i just left clicked on them i didnt do anything other than that and now my instagram looks broken. the video posts on my insta main feed page they dont play, the videos are not playing, and i see some empty posts with no username no title nothing on the posts completely empty posts, i only see posts that contains pictures. damn. How can i fix this? How do you guys download videos from insta and other sites' html page without making this kinda problems?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic I have a problem any help?

Post by oliver21a »

Sounds like your preloaded data e.g. cookies are broken. Happened to me on facebook and instagram a few time, I just cleared it and it kinda fixed itself. Hope it works for you
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

it's worked thx man! How can i download videos from instagram without making this mess again? how you guys download it?

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=1987513
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I don't really download instagram videos but I used to use this site storysaver.net