Off Topic Premium streams on Windows are hidden

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Premium streams on Windows are hidden

Post by oliver21a »

Hi guys, i created a new account on tang0 and can't access premium streams on Windows. I tried several browsers. They are hidden or not visible. The setting in den App-Settings section are checked. With the same account on my cell phone (android) I can see premium streams and join them. ... that's a real problem, because I always recorded on windows. Does anyone have a solution for this problem with premium streams on Windows? Or at least - how can I record on Android? Thanks
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Premium streams on Windows are hidden

Post by oliver21a »

on your web browser, log in to tang0, click on your profile then app settings, click on how nsfw and premium streams.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Thanks, but I tried this already - several times - it doesn't change anything. turn of/off ... I also created several new accounts and have the problem with all of them. With a account, which I created last year it worked.... Anyone an idea?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

So if I go in. at a p.v. or 1-1, I can not record on the pc? ......I record the public broadcasts. About 1 month ago I entered a premium, and yes I was able to record,... but I have not entered a 1-1
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Maybe you can try to open the app on the PC by a program that emulates android. I haven't tried it yet. Anyone already?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Thanks for contributing to this topic... it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. I have an workaround which sometimes work, if a stream changes from public to premium without ending the broadcast. I will not post it here, maybe someone from tang0 reads it and then they close this backdoor too. You can PM me. I will try installing an android emulator - but that is not so easy...
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Hey can you write me your solution? i dont know how to write message to you thanks

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/mem ... 7.1866077/