Off Topic Getting different/better results from livemesimplegui

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Getting different/better results from livemesimplegui

Post by oliver21a »

Video id: 16419456358691549645 If you look at this through the liveme pro tools, you get this m3u3 link: = 2h long vid If you try to find the link through livemesimplegui you get: = about a 6 seconds vid I get that the script tries finding the correct link and once it finds one, it returns it, but is there a way to find the proper, long videos? 90% of video IDs work fine with the script, but this is for the remaining 10%. , I tried messing around with the script myself but couldn't figure out a fix. The difference between these two links is about 7 minutes, so it's quite a lot of links to check, and before you even manage to find the "correct" link, you'll get rate limited. For this link I tried taking the "expiry date value - video duration value" and figure out the correct start date from there, but it's also incorrect, based on the liveme data. Expired videos don't have a correct expired field. So my question is, is there anything you can think of to find the correct, long video link?

Link:
http://vod.oc.linkv.fun/yolo-1641945635 ... 80800.m3u8
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Getting different/better results from livemesimplegui

Post by oliver21a »

the replay normally recovers at the ~6min to 6:30 mark so +360 to the original vtime. those ~6mins are just gone though unfortunately... and if they were actually online for less than 6 minutes and it breaks nothing can really be done not sure what a good method would be to have it check both.. maybe have it check the playlist sizes and have it output the bigger one? not entirely sure to be honest his script can easily be modified though and maybe just have 2 side by side and change the title so you know which one you're running?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

edited script to do the search in higher vtime range.. added another 10 tries just incase its just outside the 0-20 sec range this is ONLY to be used on replay m3u8s that only play for 5-10 seconds that you know for sure the broadcaster was on for more than 6 minutes its titled slightly different so should be easy to know which one you're inputting to

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/mem ... din.27295/
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

The truth is that I tried using the "simplest" way to get the replay, I did that because even tho livemeprotools was always around I have this feeling that at any time they will remove or modify the api, that's why LM-Tools get the correct link and also that's why you have to login, you need the login tokens for the request. I have created this "prototype" that uses livemeprotools method, I had a working build with a login feature to get the tokens but since I don't plan on adding any other features (livemeprotools already do all that's needed perfectly) I removed that login feature and added the tokens from a throwaway account into the python script to keep it simple. Now, this should work until and if the LiveMe guys ban the account or block the tokens from being used. Here's the source and .exe build. I plan on pushing the version with the login option on another repo later today.

Link:
https://gofile.io/d/w5Grlv
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

A bit off topic, but I'm nominating this as the unofficial tech thread. I'm usually using live/girls? and live/newmaininfo? to get the lists of online streams. Today, I noticed these were not displaying everyone. Specifically, 1459421320726061057 was not showing in the list even though online (not a new streamer, and a pretty popular one). Anyone else encounter this problem? I've seen that it doesn't always show smaller / new streams, but never seen it missing popular rooms.