Off Topic How to make a torrent / magnet link

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic How to make a torrent / magnet link

Post by oliver21a »

I know a bunch of you degenerate cunts are sitting on a gold mine of content but for whatever reason feel like uploading it somewhere for it to get taken down in 2 days is too much of a hassle. I have a solution for you, and it doesn't require registering anywhere. There are no upload limits, no download limits, you can upload as much shit as you want in as little clicks as it takes to upload one file, and the file NEVER gets taken down. Sounds too good to be true? That shit is called torrents, or peer-to-peer filesharing. I know you don't wanna listen to some nerd sperging out about some network shit, so let me break it down to you in as simple terms as I can. It's just a file with .torrent extension. It includes some nerd shit to show your PC what files are included and from where to download & upload them. Basically it's like an address to a package you send by post. This is the magic part. Because torrents only include some nerd shit, you can include said nerd shit in a shortened text form and just copy & paste that shit. For you millenial fucks, it's like using a link shortener for a hugely long link. Chill out my dude. First you need some prerequisites, and after you try them out, you'll never look back anymore. 1. You need a PC. Or a laptop. A tablet or mobile phone can work but you'll drain it's battery like crazy, so I wouldn't recommend it. 2. You need a torrent client. There are dozens out there, like , or , up to personal preference, just google it. Personally I would suggest qBittorrent. The world is your oyster. Head over to google and search whatever you want, and include the term . Like google for to find torrents including tits. Then open the link (use common sense opening links) and either download the torrent file or open the magnet link. If your default application was set correctly, either open the .torrent in your torrent client or your client should already be asking what to do with the magnet link. Just press OK and then give your client a couple minutes to find peers, and as long as the torrent isn't old as fuck, it will find some seeds (= someone sharing the file) on the network, and start downloading. If it doesn't, give it even longer. The way torrents work is that downloads depend on if any seeds are online. So if the only guy sharing the file is some kid on their family PC, he might be seeding only 2 hours a day, so you'll be able to download for two hours per day. And obviously the newer a torrent is, the more people seeding the file, the more available it is so the faster the download is, etc. That's the hard part over, you now know how to use torrents. Next part is sharing your favorite shit to the rest of the world. 1. Open your torrent client. Imma go ahead using qBittorrent on Windows for this, but you can use the one you installed, just some things might be a little different. 2. Create a new torrent. Most clients have a hotkey to open the torrent creation window, so try that. On qBittorrent "Torrent creator" is under the "Tools" tab, on Transmission it's under "File", etc etc. 3. First selection should be what to share. If you have only one file, select the file, and if there's a folder of stuff, browse to the folder. 4. Disable the "Private torrent" selection. We want to share on DHT. 5. Start seeding immediately, obviously. 6. Ignore limits unless you absolutely need to limit yourself. 7. Piece size is how many chunks of file you share at once. Just leave as auto. 8. Leave everything else as blank 9. Click and select where you want to save it (anywhere is fine) 10. Wait for the generation to finish and press OK. You should see it in your main list with 0 peers, 0 seeds and 0 speed, because nobody knows that you created a torrent and are sharing something. All that is in your newly created .torrent file. Next you could browse to the actual .torrent file and upload that to somewhere, or use a magnet link which I talked about earlier. To make one, right click on the torrent and select Copy -> Magnet link to copy it to your clipboard. You can paste the link into notepad or some text field to see what you just copied. It should be something like: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:&dn= You can now paste that anywhere and anyone who has a torrent client can copy that text, paste it into their torrent client and start searching for your file on the network. You can only really share if someone who wants it is downloading. So first give it some time, if you're sharing some old dead whore who nobody wants, give it a day or two. If it's some banned thot who everyone wants, give it a few hours. Or go to sleep and come back in the morning. Select your torrent which you're seeding and click on . If someone wanting to download it pops on the network, they will show up there. You might not always see all the peers, and they might not see you, but once someone successfully downloads one chunk from you, they can share it to others, and they can share it to someone else, and so on. On the tab of the torrent, you can see how much you've shared under Uploaded, aim to at least share twice the actual filesize. If you stop seeding before at least one person has downloaded the full package, it will never finish for anyone. Oh and by the way, right click on the torrent and disable Super seeding mode unless you know how to use it. It only works if the supported swarm (= amount of peers) size is more than 3. That's it. Feel free to post your latest magnet link (with description) into the thread.

Link:
https://www.qbittorrent.org/