Off Topic FILE SERVERS FREE OF DMCA REPORTS

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic FILE SERVERS FREE OF DMCA REPORTS

Post by oliver21a »

DMCA is always f*cking with the Copyright of pictures, files and videos because some creators report the links of media posted here and storaged in servers like Mega, Gofile, Wetransfer, Mediafire, Anonfiles, Google Drive, etc. I've searched in different sites and found this servers free of those f*ckers of DMCA: This server is very similar to Wetransfer, files are available for 1 week, file size limit is 5GB. File size limit is 1GB, files lifetime depend of number of downloads (more downloads=more time available, like gofile does) File size limit 300GB, no storage limit. files available for 30 days for free registered users, forever with premium account Best website for uploads, if you're going to download from this site the best way is buying a premium account because downloads for free users are limited (1 file every 120 minutes).

Link:
https://www.wesendit.com/
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic FILE SERVERS FREE OF DMCA REPORTS

Post by oliver21a »

I’d suggest Filemail instead of Wesendit, up to 5GB and awesome speeds, thumbnails available, different download options and can set expiration to 24h or 1 week Others takedown resistant sites (max 500mb) (for now image only, will add video support soon) (?) I would take this one with a grain of salt, they claim to be takedown resistant and even the name suggests it but they state the opposite in FAQs (“we will respond to takedown notices, if any”). Moreover it’s kinda a new service. For now copyrighted content hasn’t been taken down lil correction: dmca.gripe does not prune inactive files (unlike gofile), there’s no evidence they do and in my experience with it this hasn’t been the case

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/mem ... ana.16810/