Off Topic What was the deal with Copyright on TH?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic What was the deal with Copyright on TH?

Post by oliver21a »

New she went in to cosplay and the like but never knew about what kind of content until a random thotshub click. fun dorky girl that I enjoyed seeing suddenly seeing a lot more of her. Can see why people defended since it was a new thing she was doing and didn't want people just getting it all for free.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

To be honest, I thought at first that Arryn and Barb were just trying to capitalise on the OF hype train, potentially spurred on by Meg's success. Arryn seems to be using hers more as a means of getting comfortable in her own skin in an artistic way, which I applaud. Barb, like Arryn and Meg does a mix of candid and professional shots, but she posts far less frequently, and a lot of the time with her sets, I get the feeling that she doesnt *really* want to be posting them, but she has to because the mob demanded it. Either way, with Meg now showing Boobs and Pussy, I think it's almost impossible that the others will do the same, purely because they don't want to, or in Copyright's case, don't need to. Jess makes so much bank as it is with teases and butt shots. Arryn might do Topless one day, but Barb I Imagine wont get much beyond the underboob she has done already. If you want a former RT-related person to follow, Griffon Ramsey has a much more explicit OF, although she also posts fairly infrequently, and it can be a bit like Instagram at times, but it depends on her mood really.

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2031495
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I think meg has a nostalgia feel. Thats that when I was younger i was attracted to her and now I can actually see them titties so its just bringing joy to that inner child
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Barb doing underwear shoots with the candids and a lot of feet focused stuff was more than i expected, but i think she’s progressing well with it

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2042532
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I will concede the underwear was unexpected. pretty much every model has "One for the feet guys~<3" these days because its easy, doesn't involve actual nudity, and they're willing to pay. Makes me wish I had nice feet or a foot fetish lmao

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2042848
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I never understood it. Like she was ok looking when she was younger, but you can find plenty of woman as attractive at the bar. Once she got older she just looked like some average soccer mom to me.