How do you rate the forum?

Find and share tools, tips, and guides to help out your fellow community members.

Great
38%
Good
26%
Regular
16%
Bad
12%
Terrible
8%

Total votes: 167

Lodbrok
Kaiser lll
Kaiser lll

Post by Lodbrok »

We want to make our community even better and more engaging for all of you! We value your opinion and would like to hear your ideas and suggestions to improve the forum. This is the time for you to be part of the changes that are coming!

If there is something you would like to see implemented, a new feature, a different format, or even a special tool that you believe could improve our community, this is your opportunity to tell us.

Share your ideas below and help us shape the future of our community. We look forward to hearing from you!
Gewionk
shell scraper
shell scraper

Re: How do you rate the forum?

Post by Gewionk »

Lodbrok wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:51 pm
One thing I think there should be is a kind of chat or some way of creating groups, like on Telegram. I know that groups and topics are almost the same thing, but it would be cool to have a discussion part or a chat
Lodbrok
Kaiser lll
Kaiser lll

Post by Lodbrok »

Gewionk wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:20 pm
One thing I think there should be is a kind of chat or some way of creating groups, like on Telegram. I know that groups and topics are almost the same thing, but it would be cool to have a discussion part or a chat
Your idea seems great. We initiated a discussion some time ago aiming to have a chat for the community, and even set one up, but it led to a lot of friction, resulting in the closure of the chat. However, we're still contemplating the development of a new chat, this time more for casual fun. Regarding the issue of groups, it's quite interesting, and I'll make note of your suggestion.
GPDusty
shell scraper
shell scraper

Post by GPDusty »

My idea to contribute would be to have the possibility of sending videos and photos simultaneously directly from the platform. I see there aren't many resources for this.
Lodbrok
Kaiser lll
Kaiser lll

Post by Lodbrok »

GPDusty wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 pm My idea to contribute would be to have the possibility of sending videos and photos simultaneously directly from the platform. I see there aren't many resources for this.
We even have these resources, but we don't encourage it. We are one of the only communities that accepts all image / video hosting and even those from users themselves.