Off Topic Fred Sweetsoles (Feet Interview Videos)

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Fred Sweetsoles (Feet Interview Videos)

Post by oliver21a »

Hello, i'm part of what i would like to call "an old school member of the online foot fetish community" I was there at the golden age of feet videos in youtube for instance. One of the most prolific youtubers with feet content at that time was a french man who had a channel called "Fred Sweetsoles" where he used to post videos recording tourists he conviced to show him their soles and feet. I'm conviced he filmed the best amateur feet videos ever and a lot of his catalogue can be considered modern classic for us foot fetishists (if you know, you know). He always filmed the best feet. Well, turns out he deleted his channel years ago and a lot of these videos have become lost in time. My intention with this thread is to create a safe space where we can share videos from his catalogue so they can never become lost again. I think the foot fetish community deserves a little door back to those times where we could find the best feet content without having to deal with scammers and people trying to get your money. Let me know what y'all think and sorry for writing so much