Off Topic What bugs me about onlyfans

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic What bugs me about onlyfans

Post by oliver21a »

Some of these onlyfans girls are just incredibly stupid and annoying. 1. They all call you "babe". Just stop. Its cringey 2. They lie about their age. Girls claim they're just 18 but have had onlyfans since 2019 3. They lie about being in college. No you're not 4. They charge a subscription fee but its all clothed pics, then offer expensive ppv 5. They post the same pics over and over 6. They promote other onlyfans models and half of their posts are of other girls. Sometimes its hard to figure out which girl I'm looking at There's more. But what are some of the things that get on your nerves?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic What bugs me about onlyfans

Post by oliver21a »

Honestly girls that overcharge for private/custom things just for it to be the typical post wall type of content
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

PPV spam has to be the worst, followed by not showing any preview pictures of a set.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Honestly? The fact that before OF there were girls who would do it because they were dirty but they had real jobs, so they were pretty much like us. Now we can't tell which is which and it sucks. I guess i can say finding the ones that were genuinely dirty in private was my real kink, so the underground days of tumblr were the best for me, a sea of out-of-standard-for-being-a-model girls, everyday looking. Exchanging money for that is a huge turn off, even if we now have a pool of girls that would never consider getting naked if it wasn't for money, to me what we have today is the past's leftover. To think i'd get bored by some of them because of their excessive feminism bullshit, how little did i knew it could get a lot worse than that.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

So do girls hire a company to run their onlyfans accounts? A lot of them promote the same girls and sends the same messages

Link:
https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHZ854