Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

Post by oliver21a »

For me personally, it caps out at $15. Anything higher gets too pricey to justify imo
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

Post by oliver21a »

I am broke rightnow so I can't even pay my bills Nothing left for OF at the moment
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic For those of us that pay for OF's, how much are you willing to pay a month for one model?

Post by oliver21a »

15 dollars, I have joined some that are more and they were useless. Once I find out a model does PPV stuff no matter the cost I'm out.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Hey man we all been there. I hope things get better my man

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2002392
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Max id go is 15 aswell
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

depend on how she charge on the ppv, and the amount of free content on the wall, but yeah, usually 15-20 mark
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Up to 20 is fine if they don't save ALL of their good content for PPV. They're getting pretty greedy these days, it has to be turning people away.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

almost everything is ppv now and pretty expensive