Off Topic Downloading Streams from SexLikeReal

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Downloading Streams from SexLikeReal

Post by oliver21a »

Hey Guys! Can anyone with some technical know-how help me with SexLikeReal? They have an incredible site with lots of great content, but all of the JAV videos are locked from download due to some agreement they have with the JAV companies. Basically, it's possible to stream videos at 1920p x 1920p with a browser or 2160p x 2160p with the DeoVR or SLR apps. My connection is too slow for streaming via the app, so I'd like to download in app-quality through my browser. Can anyone advise me on how to do this? Obviously someone figured it out, because the same videos are on pirate sites; but it would be a shame to pirate stuff that I am essentially paying for! It's a great site, and one of the few places worth paying for. Even if I could just keep the stuff for the length of the membership I'd be satisfied, but 1920p x 1920p is virtually unwatchable. And they have the real resolution there, just unavailable through a browser for copying. EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out A tough little challenge!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Downloading Streams from SexLikeReal

Post by oliver21a »

Could you download this video?

Link:
https://www.sexlikereal.com/scenes/hard ... -for-29971