Off Topic (strory) my fantasy

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic (strory) my fantasy

Post by oliver21a »

I've once fantasy about a situation where our office get robbed. Everyone in office was ask to get naked and tied so everyone too shame to run out. The robber ask a ransom money from our general manager so we can get free. While get bored waiting for the money, one of the bad guy say "i wanna watch a drama. A real life one! hey u, funny looking guy over there and u the blonde hair wearing glasses, stand up n come here quick!". He pointing at me and my hot big boobs boss, linda. They then untie us, order me to lay down and order linda to suck my dick. I cant control my dick get stimulate by my boss. My dick starts standing hard n strong. linda is a very beautiful young boss. And now she is masturbating me using her mouth. The only words i can say is just "im so sorry boss, this isnt me. My dick get hard coz u suck it. Please forgive me boss". As the bad guy hears that, he then says "owhh, u are his boss? Ok, looks like this drama getting more exciting. now boss, i order u to sit on his dick. Now!!" Nadirah then moves, and slowly squats on me. She carefully placed her pink pussy slightly touches on tip of my rock hard dickhead. All our officemates just watches and keep their mouth shut. The bad guy then leaves us and walk to his boss for quick discussion. "hey maher, can u please turn your rocking hard dick down? How can i pretending sit on it if your dick standing erected hard like this?" linda whispered. Unnoticeable, the bad guy appeared by linda left sides and whispered to her ear "u cannot fools me around. I can obviously see your butt floating a few inches from his body and that is not called sitting" while he placed his hand on linda shoulders. Whamphh!! The bad guy then pushed down nadirah body. Nadirah shouted, owhh!! I can feels my whole standing hard dick sliding in her pussy. "hahaha! ok, now this is i called sitting on dick!" the bad guy then laugh. I dont know what to say. This was the happiest day of my life but i cannot shows a satisfy smilling face infront my boss. So, i close my face with both hand and whisper "please appologize me boss. Please dont get mad at me". "nevermind maher, i know we both were forced to do this" my boss reply. Thats not the end of the story. the bad guy then smile and says "ok now, i want you humping on his dick, i knows he like it, isnt u boy? Haha". I still keep my face closed with both hand but then he grab my hand. "dont u hear what i say just now, boy? U like it isnt it? Dont lie! Admit it!" he then says and placed my both hand on lindas tight. My hands feels her tight. Sometimes i slowly moves my hand down to her but and grab it. Her skin was so soft. Then I can see linda making a mad face to me while starts humping slowly. at the begining she moves slowly and too carefully while the bad guy sucking and grope her breast but after a few minutes I can feel my boss pussy get wet n her water start dripping. "hey! Why so slow? Go faster girl!" the bad guy shout again and pointing a gun to her breast. My boss then humping my dick faster. That was makes me horny n cant hold my water cannon from explode any longer. "boss!! im sooo... sorry!!!" i shout at her while my dick ejaculates semen all in her pussy fully loaded.