Off Topic Gofile question?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Gofile question?

Post by oliver21a »

I uploaded some videos there, but now when i open the link it says: Can I get these files back somehow, and upload it again?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Gofile question?

Post by oliver21a »

Gofile expires after 10 days of inactivity. The file/s should be downloaded by DIFFERENT IP address so as to not get deleted by the server. And no, you can't get it back. You can upload as many times as you want. If you're going to use it a lot check out the premium in GoFIle, I think the files don't get deleted then.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

That's sad.. I will look for another option then. Thanks for the answer!

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/goto/post?id=448199
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

cool, what a lot of people dont realize is that maj of all these ''sendvid'' sites they all a pile of bullshit, gofile.io has a download button, it keeps original quality, keeps original filename, has zero adverts, if ur shit fast enough it'll do 100mb a sec, where as ''sendvid'' aint no download button, each time u up download quality is reduced, it changes name to ''sendvid.com 439577895'' some shit, it wants to feed u adverts n half time they homo, each to their own n horse for course all that but aint need see that shit, they 1 advert n some guy pukin jiz up, yo that shit instant boner killa 4realz, lol, n its a lot slower n maj time u gotta use vpn for it 2 work, with the 2 only shit things are fact sometimes for it 2 work u need vpn n after 10 days shit gone, any1 know how much u gotta donate so ur shit a last what month or year? it say ''buy me a coffee'' ??? could b $1 or $20 ive seen plenty people say n will ''give u cancer'' cus they pure adverts, use em u see why, that shit literal, endlesssssssssssssssssssss fuckin adverts

Link:
https://gofile.io/uploadFiles
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Hello how to watch in full screen on gofile ?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Recently Gofile keeps downloading hola.exe to my computer every time I click to download or play a video file. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there a fix. I have already ran a pc health check and Pc is ok.