Off Topic What do you look for?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic What do you look for?

Post by oliver21a »

It's been on my mind lately to ask about the kind of content people like. I wanted to go down the path of how many like a more teasing playful vid vs hardcore sex vs role play vs other types like that. It felt a little overwhelming to narrow that down to 10 specific options for a poll tho. So I figured go simpler first. Thus I went to PH and looked at their categories. Decided attributes + age could be interesting as a super basic starting point. They feel roughly divided into 3 groups so figured that many responses is a good limit to put on it. Going by number of videos in the categories Brunette/Big Tits/Teen should win, but hair color could be not representative of tastes as much as commonality and tits/ass have close numbers too. Also the PH demographic is prob different than here. So I think it could be interesting to see how it actually ends up. Obviously feel free to discuss your preferences or things you think should have been included/removed. Keep in mind there is a 10 option limit on polls tho. Also thoughts on categories for possible future polls could be helpful too!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic What do you look for?

Post by oliver21a »

No love for fit girls? I dont particularly like a big ass but I do love a juicy pair of well trained glutes with a begining of abs
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Honestly that is a good shout. BBW was a category on PH, but Fit wasn't so I didn't think of it. They both would have made a good pairing to add tho. Could have maybe taken out big ass and tattooed so it'd be hair/tits/fit/age. Regrets are had!

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2000400
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

im the type of guy who much prefers ladies who have a little extra weight on them, not a whole lot, esp around the thighs/ass/tummy area im very drawn to, nice round ass helps and boob size i dont really have a prefernce tbh
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

It's all bout them donks and yams. big booty butt cheeks that swallow up bicycle seats.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Natural big tits is a huge win for me.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

fit girls for sure
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

i only look for content from girls who suck/ride dildo. not interested in content that has other men, i can do without seeing other dudes dicks and hearing them make noise during the scene, i want full focus on the girl. also not into softcore teasing content that doesnt simulate what its like actually fucking the girl i like all different body types and features on women (except obese). variety is the spice of life i have fav girls that fit into all these categories: slim, fit, thick jiggly ass, big natural tits. any and all hair colors natural or dyed. any age from 18+ through milf. heavily tatted or a few/no tats 2+ girls at the same time taking turns is really fun too