Off Topic Katalina Lenski or Natalia Smolinski or Edi Iverson

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Katalina Lenski or Natalia Smolinski or Edi Iverson

Post by oliver21a »

Absolutely gorgeous girl. She’s polish, from Edmonton Alberta. I know her through some mutual friends. She is a scam machine. She posts OTHER PEOPLES PICS on her OF. When she posted a pic of my friends ass I wrote her a message asking her why, I told her she is gorgeous and could make a living from OF if she just did it legitimately. She chose to berate me, call names, and deny it. She removed the pic of my friends ass and told me it was never there and that I was making it up. Only problem is… I SS’d the pic while it was on her profile. She then told me I must have photoshop skills to fake that SS pic. She’s been running the “premium snap scam” for years. Offers Prem snap, gets you to pay, blocks you. I didn’t fall for THAT. But I did sub to her OF. She learned from Amelia Khamr and her twin Vanessa Khamr. They’ve been running social media scams for YEARS. They’re pro hoes. Their real life names are Hailey (Amelia) and Chelsea (Vanessa) Tryhuba. Also gorgeous women, addicted to the scam game.

Link:
https://instagram.com/natsmolinski?utm_medium=copy_link