Off Topic Why Don't Native English Speaking Girls Cam Anymore?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Why Don't Native English Speaking Girls Cam Anymore?

Post by oliver21a »

lol at these dudes on here thinking these girls are filthy rich from a bunch of pud pullers tossing money at them. Dudes who toss all that money are usually not getting ass in real life. Anyways, the whole industry is finally imploding some and when you seen one, you seen them all basically.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Too much of that overseas competition lowered everyones income
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I know resurrecting an old thread, my bad. Answer is simple though: Competition. The 1st worlders had their time, able to rip punters off with ludicrous charges to see the tiniest bit. Now far fewer people (those with any brains at least) will pay what they ask when there are just as hot Eastern European or Latin women charging far far less and often providing better quality viewing. Welcome to the Global economy. Ironic that it's very likely the US women suffering the most (while other US corps are making mint from exploiting cheaper global labour).
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Haven't looked at this thread in over a year and looking back at all the posts and rereading my initial post I think that jamesmay97 hits the nail on the head, The girls from all over the world (in general) seem more willing to show and fuck their pussy now than the native English speaking girls. Popular models on MFC now seem to rely more on "fans" or "whales" who seem to tip them just out "love" or "obsession", guys who just pay to spend time and chat with these girls instead of paying them to strip and do dirty things. Sucks for all the guys like me who aren't looking for an online relationship but who are just looking for more sex related content. Twitch and Onlyfans seem to be less relevant to the topic now. Bikini and tease content has dried up on Twitch and too many scammers on OF, not to mention them scaring creators with the whole potential credit card ban thing a year ago. In addition, I think that most young women now realize that the "internet is forever" and aren't willing to perform on cam sites anymore. 2008-2013 was just amazing on MFC. Tons of girls next door just getting naked and doing cum shows and crazy shit that most of them are regretting now. Lol. Good things never last.