Off Topic Nipples shame question

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Nipples shame question

Post by oliver21a »

Okay guys, I don't know if anyone in this forum made topic like this before, but after searching for a short bit I couldn't find anyone asking this specific question. Why are women so afraid to show nipples? They are fine with exposing like 98% of their breasts, everything but nipples. Girls here and all over the internet. Even my ex, when I asked her for some spicy photos, covered her nipples though I've seen them before and after that. It's just simply over my head, why showing almost everything but covering nipples is so common. I tried to looking up the topic on google, but the first page was covered with feministic articles about why women should not have to cover nipples which were not really interesting. I would just like to see some of yours insight over this psychological phenomena, and perhaps there is some answer other than social pressure.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Nipples shame question

Post by oliver21a »

Social conditioning? I mean the general vibe is: No nipples = 'not explicit'... Nipples = 'explicit'. Just kinda the way things are.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Agreed
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Yeah, probably pretty much social conditioning. I think the idea is mostly the same in media too, where showing nipple is considered explicit, and no nipple but some breast can be considered not explicit.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

If you don't show any nipple it's perceived only as a tease and 'innocent'. Society can be weird something but it also really depends on the country imo.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Might not be as much showing nipple as it might be they don't like their breast size so the nipple not showing is more about that
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I think because the nipple area is so erogenous, they think that someway without the nipple it's not a ""true nude""
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I'm with fishingowl that it could simply be teasing. On the otherhand women can be confusing at times.