Off Topic What was the deal with Copyright on TH?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic What was the deal with Copyright on TH?

Post by oliver21a »

So, back on Thothub when you clicked trending, Copyright would always be top trending and the people in the thread would go apeshit protecting the posting etiquette in that specific thread. This was before she showed herself nude and the mob there would even simp for her claiming she was hotter non nude or she was too pure for that. It was like some kind of cult almost. Anywho, I don't really give a shit what people do. Live and let live, right? However, I was always curious why "her". I mean, personally, I think she's cute and has a nice body, but I never saw the mass appeal and any reason for top trending. So can any of you explain this? She's obviously not as popular on this site or the other sites like it so what was the deal on TH? Also, she has like 322k subs on YouTube with lower posting frequency and moderate engagement. So it makes it even more confusing. My guess is that she was popular somewhere else on the internet and a bunch of people from there all pointed to TH and they followed. Still, I watched quite a bit of her trying to figure this out and I'm not getting it. I mean she's cute though.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic What was the deal with Copyright on TH?

Post by oliver21a »

She was a part of RoosterTeeth iirc. One of those Youtube hosts that were fairly famous in the early to mid 2010's.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Most recent shoot
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

She was VERY popular as the "Young Geek Nerd Girl" in the mid 2000s and did lots of wholesome nerdy Youtube content. It was only recently she decided to show her boobs. She is also in a relationship with another popular youtuber(Gav from "The Slo Mo Guys"). Basically, it's you are seeing all of of kids who watched Meg back in the day and now grown up and get to see to goods. Keep in mind, Meg's body now isn't what it once was. You know, because Time and all that.

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/goto/post?id=753407
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Luckily she has started posting some unreleased images from older sets from before she went full nude

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/got ... id=2016946
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

yep but this is steal some scam so why are people stil atracted to her
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I am attracted to Meg and she is the main reason I am on these threads. But admittedly she is not the best looking of the women. But looks and attraction are not the same thing. She is a nerd, she dates a nerd, she gave me gaming news for years, she was friends with some of my favorite internet personalities and eventually became one. When she left Rooster Teeth is sucked, but she left an impact forever. That seems to happen to a lot of the RoosterTeeth women, Copyright, Barbara Dunkelman, Arryn Zek, and friends like Copyright all have becomes sucessful at only fans. Rooster Teeth holds a large gathering of nerds every year making these connections even stronger. Basically Meg is famous because she has more than just her body, she has friends, personality, and nerds to defend her. Because of this she has built loyalty and trust which has helped her a lot.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

wbsbdsjsnsn