Off Topic Determining if an Onlyfans account is run by an agency/using a chatbot

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Determining if an Onlyfans account is run by an agency/using a chatbot

Post by oliver21a »

I feel it's becoming increasingly common that OF accounts are using chatbots to sext or manage dm's and agencies to post content or send out content in dm's and on timelines. As someone who's mostly interested in sexting if the price is right, how do you guys go about figuring out which accounts are run by chatbots? I think I've come across some telltale signs: -the account is in the green/online 24/7 -overuse of emoji's -disjointed responses that don't have anything to do with what you previously asked/not on topic with the last message -sentences that don't make sense/grammatical errors (although this could be chalked up to language differences sometimes) -generic responses to questions about who's running the account ("you really think i would trust someone to run my account for me?" seems to be the number one response when asked, this or some sort of variation of this response happens very often) I'm probably forgetting a few but these seem to be very common signs. Or maybe I'm mistaken. Very curious to know other people's experiences or how you can tell you're not talking to the real owner of the account.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Determining if an Onlyfans account is run by an agency/using a chatbot

Post by oliver21a »

They will basically say anything to close a sale. Also they have to abide to a script. Common sense would dictate that it is very unlikely that a creator with 10k followers is chatting with you personally for hours. If you are emotionally dependent on an OF Hoe you should seriously consider an intervention.