Off Topic Did you ever have sex with a foreign girl? With a girl from another nationality or skin colour? Let's share ou

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Did you ever have sex with a foreign girl? With a girl from another nationality or skin colour? Let's share ou

Post by oliver21a »

I already had the opportunity of sleeping with a lady from Ghana, Britain, Russia, Brazil, Romania, Poland and Germany. Russia and Ghana were the best, the lady from Ghana had a wonderful smell and althought not so experient she was very passionate. She told me I was her second man. The British girl was great as well, she was very polite and well educated, althought she did not do everything I wanted to do with her. I've heard that British girls don't allow a certain part of their bodies to be penetrated, in a survey done in UK, only 2 in every 10 British women admitted to have tried anal sex (the highest European rate was in France, where 1 in every 2 girls admitted to do it, something that makes me obsessed by the idea of sleeping with a French girl). A British girl was like a trophy to me, English was my first foreign language and I used to see Angle-Saxon girls in films, newspapers, ads and I've heard they used to be hard to catch. When I saw a British babe for the first time I got crazy, I was like 15 or 16, her hair was blonde like the sun, her skin was so white, we talked for a while, but I lacked of initiative. With this British girl it was different, she had a beautiful and long black hair, and I took the first, second and third step. It was an amazing experience. What about you, did you have any international experience? Let's talk about it!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Did you ever have sex with a foreign girl? With a girl from another nationality or skin colour? Let's shar

Post by oliver21a »

Who charged the most?