Off Topic Why Don't Native English Speaking Girls Cam Anymore?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Why Don't Native English Speaking Girls Cam Anymore?

Post by oliver21a »

Sunday night, 9pm, and there are only 93 models from ALL of North America on Myfreecams, (MFC has a feature in settings that allows you to only show models from continents or parts of the world that you wish to view.) Out of the 93, I would consider 5, maybe 7, as top line or popular models. WHY?!?! Let me also state that I do this often and consistently discover the same thing every night of the week. A lot of you will immediately say ONLYFANS, and yes to some degree you may be right, but OF is so saturated with every girl and their Mom fighting for attention and OG cam girls are always crying about how many subs they are losing on that platform that I'm not so sure. With the pandemic causing so many young people to be laid off wouldn't more of them turn to camming to make some easy money?!?! From what I can see, the successful performers use Onlyfans as primary income but still use MFC or Cbate once a week or biweekly as an advertisement for their OF and leverage all platforms for success. Why aren't more girls doing this? Also, I want to point out that I have nothing against models from other parts of the world. I just prefer the interaction from a model that speaks English as their native language and shares a similar culture as mine. I've been following webcam sites since 2008 and there used to be TONS of English speaking girls on there, US, Canada, UK, AUS, and NZ. Not anymore. So what gives? Why don't native English speaking girls cam anymore? Thoughts?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Why Don't Native English Speaking Girls Cam Anymore?

Post by oliver21a »

Hmmm ... dunno. I suppose, after you get past all the hype about girls getting rich on cam, the reality is that -- at any given time and rarely for more than a year or two before suffering burn-out -- 20-30 girls "get rich" (ie -- make six figures) and HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of girls work endless hours in a never-ending meat grinder of an industry (where girls truly are the meat), only to see wildly fluctuating and disappointing after-tax earnings, that steadily diminish over time. In First World (English-speaking) countries you mentioned, now that the entire interweb is oversaturated with 24/7 live pussy from Eastern Europe and Latin America (closer to Third World than First, because of organized crime, exploitation, sex trafficking, etc), only the precious few "stars" can really make a nice full-time living camming. My guess is that as the market has exploded, evolved, fragmented -- and competing platforms like OF create even more confusion (endless choices for simps, endless demands to be "everywhere" for the girls) -- many First World girls probably just realize they can make similar money in a "straight job" (with at least SOME benefits, especially in CN, UK, AU, NZ) without smashing their pussies and destroying their souls 24/7. As consumers of soul-destroying pussy-smashing, this is no doubt annoying to guys like us, but it's not really that hard to understand when you take into account that the meat in the equation occasionally makes sentient self-interest decisions too.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

probably because it's easier to buy a hot tub and stream on twitch
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Because they are all on twitch
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

First off, most successful models regardless of where they are in the world...don't work the weekends, especially Sunday. Maybe Saturday night if you're lucky. The hottest days of the week are Wednesday and Friday night. It's been this way for a long ass time. The top models you speak of are all filthy rich by now, and don't need to work that much to begin with. Like you said, they check in once and a while to promote their MV/OF/MFCshare content and get off. And the simps that pay for the content, keep eating all that shit up with their hard earn dollars. Not all successful performers use onlyfans. Models like Emmylove (USA), Kellyheart (Canada), Kati3kat (USA), Danispice (USA) and many more refuse to start onlyfans profiles. I think they actually enjoy talking to their simps and being drooled upon on a semi-daily basis. But the vast majority of the super stars that used to be online on a daily basis have gone full blast towards onlyfans and upload posts on a daily basis and earn a insanely nice monthly income. And don't have to spend 4-8 hours a day online begging their viewers to tip towards a stupid goal. Since there are so many fucking idiots that sub to these girls month after month. This has now become the new norm. You will now see girls using camsites / twitter / twitch to become known, then shift to onlyfans to keep the money coming in monthly and disappear from camsites. I too have noticed that the majority of the girls I follow have dropped off the face of the earth because they went hardcore into onlyfans/mv only. AsheMaree, VanessaW, Skye Evans, Kirabee, Codilake, Sleepydaddy. I think they are all from the USA. And the content is normally terrible. But of course the simps keep them filthy rich and their is nothing we can do about it. They are gone.

Link:
None
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

A lot of girls are rather oriented towards onlyfans and to a lesser extent Twitch because they can aim for a larger audience.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

why when you can just make lingerie vids on yt
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

why cam it up when you got twitch, onlyfans and youtube underwear hauls? a lot of cam girls switched over to twitch where they show less and make more money, it's a strange shift