Off Topic Gwen Gwiz has now officially posted the same set of photos 29 (twenty nine!) times on her OnlyFans

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Gwen Gwiz has now officially posted the same set of photos 29 (twenty nine!) times on her OnlyFans

Post by oliver21a »

We are all eternally thankful to for his daily, tireless contributions and regular supply of Gwen's posts, no question about that. But, it's been recently theoreticized by some on this forum if there is such thing as "posting too much on OnlyFans". And I have to say, now, officially - yes, there is. When a girl posts the same photos over and over, and over and over, and over, until she clocks 29 posts containing exactly the same or almost exactly the same photos as the ones she has already shared... One starts to wonder. P.S. Yeah, it's that red lingerie set.

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/mem ... ng.534897/
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Gwen Gwiz has now officially posted the same set of photos 29 (twenty nine!) times on her OnlyFans

Post by oliver21a »

Maybe the cunt wants to troll Lord Pootie Tang? Once a whore always a whore...
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Gwen Gwiz has now officially posted the same set of photos 29 (twenty nine!) times on her OnlyFans

Post by oliver21a »

How is it being posted though? 29 existing posts of that same set or its a timed post that expires and she re-ups? First one is bs but idk if I'm really mad at the other as long as she is upping enough new content outside of that. Sabrina Nichole annoyed the fuck out of me on patreon because she had a strict no reposting rule so if you missed something from previous months it was gone forever
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Which makes your post pointless. Wonder what excatly? Elaborate (or bloviate in your case).

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/goto/post?id=537737
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

1. I can tell you're not married. 2. Frivolously calling random people who you don't even know "cunts" indeed does not make them one. Unless you're Australian, then everyone is a cunt. 3. Try NOT to sound like an incel. Life will be much easier for you. 4. Was your father a misogynistic prick as well? If so, then I'll cut you 0.001% of slack.

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/goto/post?id=538089
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

As if the first 29 times weren't enough, today she posted photos from the same set , which brings us to number 31.