Off Topic Would I get in trouble if I shared my content?

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Would I get in trouble if I shared my content?

Post by oliver21a »

The past 4 years I have bought videos from girls on the site Panty Deal, the girls that pass through that site are usually college girls looking for quick cash and then they leave after a few months. On many occasions I noticed the girls real names on their Paypal account when I paid and of course I couldn't stop myself from taking a look at their social media pages. Many of them aren't even Onlyfans girls, just small town girls who their neighbours would think are innocent girls. If I posted their nudes and Facebook photos here would I get in trouble? One of my most notable finds is a girl who is now a sports radio presenter for a station in Pittsburgh. I bet some here may even have heard her on radio and I have videos of her stripping and fingering herself.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Would I get in trouble if I shared my content?

Post by oliver21a »

Na you are good. You paid for them legally and they are not leaks. It's like art they sold it to you and now you are the owner. So post would love to see.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

I would also like to mention the 28 year old scientist from Philadelphia, she seems like a pillar of the community on her social media and I have a video of her naked and begging me to cum to her.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

it might become a problem if you post their corresponding social media pages. the question to be asked is if Rule 12 account have the same name as the username they operated under? if names don't differ then it might amount to violation of their privacy if post the videos along with their corresponding social media pages and real names. as long as you share videos bought by you legally without linking their social media account i think you won't be liable.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

If you decide to post anything, don't post real names or social media pages.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Did you ever post these?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

The odds of any single person here getting sued is astronomically low. I would be pretty confident in saying it would never happen. The legal fees to stop a single individual on here would not be worth the content creators time and money. And even if they did try to sue, the odds of them proving YOU, are the person that uploaded said content is even lower. If this were to happen, that user would likely be one of the biggest contributors to content on this website. And I would assume that person would be tech savvy enough to cover their tracks. All this bullshit about pictures and/or videos being tagged with meta data.... We have compared content purchased through onlyfans and manyvids, and the meta data is 100% identical from one user to the next. Neither the companies nor the girls are trying to tag content to an individual user. The more likely scenario is that the content owner will try to shut down the website, this is the most logical way for them to win a fight and get the content removed. But as we've seen in the past, this is a foolish endeavor. You shut down one, and two more will pop up with in the next month or two. The best way to keep yourself safe if you're truly paranoid about getting sued. 1. Use a vpn, even if it's a free service. Those do actually work and there are tons of them. 2. Don't keep using the same mega accounts to upload data to. Create a new mega for every new post. 3. Learn to make use temp fake email. Such as temp-mail.org to sign up to shady websites. 4. Never use the same passwords on any of these shady sites. 5. Never give anyone in or outside this website any personal information. < This should be obvious. 6. Never upload custom videos that you've asked a girl to create for you. UNLESS they have taken that video and they started selling it publicly. Many girls do this. Aside from #6. I still wouldn't really worry about getting sued.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

were these ever posted anywhere on here?