Off Topic Bigo weird rules.

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Bigo weird rules.

Post by oliver21a »

Can we talk about the rules on Bigo. So we all know the fact that Bigo rules got so godamn strict in the last few months and it's actually disturbing. It's so hard right now to spot a Russian/American broadcaster twerking/teasing even if there is it will get banned in no time. However in some asian countries like Philippiens,Thailand,etc.. .Girls are literally in an underwear , squizing their boobs , twerking in front of camera , playing with their tongues , moaning...And they don't get banned. So I may ask wtf ? Why do Bigo allow stuff on a country but not in the other. I mean they did not state in the rules that some countries have exceptions? Anyone have any explanation about that?
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Bigo weird rules.

Post by oliver21a »

as a former staff member, it goes by region laws last year Russians could pretty much flash a nip and if they got banned then all they had to was speak to the Russian agency, Asians side of the app was wild (they always got unbanned in 10 minutes or less), the amount of American girls being upset about the rules while Russian and Asian was pretty wild, of course i can't mention names due to GDPR. so yeah its down to region laws.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

So from what you say I can come with a conclusion that region laws did change from last year in Russia ?Since rules got more strict in there...
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

i believe at the end of December to the middle of January stricter rules was going to be brought in across the board as apple and google where getting upset over the inappropriate content, then ramadan happened and every girl was forced to cover up and not do anything inappropriate for over a month. so yes the Russian rules did become stricter over time as did the usa section of the app, Asian side of the app nothing has changed and its still a wild free for all over there. if you need more details don't hesitate to pm me

Link:
https://forums.social*****.com/goto/post?id=446470
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

It has gone stricter as Google and Apple have to maintain friendly platform.... Although I like to think the reasons why some get away with it a lot more than others is because they weren't born women who are dressed like that.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

My favorite streamer was banned on bigo and i guess you can buy your account back from them but theyd always ban her so she stopped using bigo. Do all these girls purchase their accounts back or does bigo only permanently ban certain people. Girl was popular and made money she actually wasnt even that wild most of the time it seemed like they really targeted her
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Unbelievable! You would think USA and Russia weren't so damn prudish, but I shouldn't be shocked.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

The "weird rules" as far as bans and what not also include the bigo admins. The bigo official admins for one country work out of a different country. So if America has bigo admins from a country with a strict religion, then they are more likely to ban for someone standing up.