Off Topic Crazy Military/LEO Videos

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic Crazy Military/LEO Videos

Post by oliver21a »

As a former Infantryman in post 9/11 US, I'd like to start a thread for all the crazy mil/leo firefights. Feel free to drop what crazy videos you have seen here!
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic Crazy Military/LEO Videos

Post by oliver21a »

This first video is pretty sad and graphic, so you've been warned. Shows Officer Darian Jarrott gunned down on the side of Interstate 10 in New Mexico, US. Video shows how dangerous a traffic stop can be for officers, as he is murdered on the side of the interstate. This story is interesting because the Federal government sent this cop to stop this monster, knowing that he was dangerous. The wife of the fallen officer is suing for wrongful death. Pretty interesting case if you ask me. RIP to Officer Jarrott and his family.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

This next video continues where the previous video left off. After Officer Jarrott was shot and killed, that POS monster got in his truck and headed East on I-10 towards Texas from New Mexico. After a 40 mile chase, he was pitted and gunned down by another Officer from LCPD. Glad this monster got what he had coming. At 8 minutes is where the killer gets wasted.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Alternate video showing the aftermath of the chase/shootout from the previous two videos. As you can see, the officer from the second video (posted above) almost got killed by this POS. He was shot in the arm.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Another crazy LEO video I found from Los Angeles, CA. Shows two officers in a foot pursuit, during the pursuit someone attempts to ambush the officers.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Found an edited version of the first video in the thread, for those who wish to not see the unedited version. RIP Officer Jarrott.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Post by oliver21a »

Hour long never before seen footage from the Officer Darian Jarrott case.