Off Topic camera apps for peeping

General subject and ideas
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Off Topic camera apps for peeping

Post by oliver21a »

hye dear friends. i want to share a great apps for peeping tom hobby. the best aps for now is "alfred camera". the apps need 2 or more android phones. u can place 1 somewhere in your sisters room. another phone can be use to control the hidden phone. the quality not as great as stock camera but the idea was very awesome. u can view what your sister do in her room. changing dress after shower, doin phone sex with her boyfriend, or even playin with herself. as i says, the idea is great but the quality is not good especially for low light room. what apps is better than alfred camera?? if u guys know better apps please share here with us. let share ideas.
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic camera apps for peeping

Post by oliver21a »

fuckin weird man. dont do this
oliver21a
first captain
first captain

Re: Off Topic camera apps for peeping

Post by oliver21a »

hye peepers... do u knows wasap web? lately i accidentally view my officemate whatsup web. she never shutdown her computer. she using chrome browser and never logout that browser. and the best part was, she never logout wasap web. so, i just go to setting, and view recent closed website on history. lucky me, i can read all her sex chat and some pussy pics for her boyfriend.